Otho loves fishing. He has a fisherman's temperament. He's happy to sit silently in a boat for hours waiting for the big bites. He doesn't mind getting dirty. And he is so excited when he catches a big fish. This year, Otho caught a huge 17+ inch big mouth bass. Grandpa caught a 21 inch bass as well (one of his biggest). It was a huge success!
Otho's trying to earn his fishing merit badge. Although he doesn't have to clean, cut, and cook the fish, we thought it would be a good skill to have. Grandpa taught him how to cut the fish, and cook it. They enjoyed a fish feast for dinner that night!
And Otho's not the only one successful at catching fish (big or small) in the lake!
1 comment:
Myra! Thanks for blogging these wonderful fun, fun times. I live vicariously through photos of all my relatives pretending I am there too. I had a great time... :o) Keep it up! Love to all.
Post a Comment